Whether achieved by the utilisation of our market leading synchronised lamps or the benchmark industry standard hazard warning lamp used in the actual work area, our traffic management range creates safer environments for both road users and workers alike.
Unipart Dorman’s extensive Traffic Management Range includes both high and low intensity lamps that have been designed for quick and easy deployment.
Features for all products within the range:
- Computer designed optical lenses maximise light output for increased safety even in adverse conditions
- High strength, robust polyethylene and polypropylene moulded lamp bodies fitted with impact resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Lamps can be fitted with Unipart Dorman Air Alkaline long-life batteries which can provide up to ten times more life than Zinc Carbon
- All Unipart Dorman Amber Traffic Management Lamps are designed and manufactured to comply with BS EN12352:2006
Low Intensity Lamps
- Suitable for night time use only
- Steady/static lamps can be used on any roads with or without street lighting
- Flashing lamps can be used where the speed limit is 40mph or less and the street lights are within 50 metres
High Intensity Lamps
- Suitable for day time and night time use
- High intensity sequential flashing lights are for use on lead in tapers and lane closure boards on motorways and dual carriageways